Friday, January 20, 2012

Truth

Galatians 5:22-24 But the fruit of the spirit is LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITFULNESS, GENTLENESS, SELFCONTROL; AGAINST such things there is NO law. And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.~ I've been reading in Galatians and I just love this truth that God so plainly teaches how to know if we are walking in the spirit ~ any other conduct that we have not agreeing with these is against the spirit. If you read a little further up in Galatians 5:16 it will tell you those exact acts to show were walking in the Flesh. Praise God for His word! The other day I did not have gentleness with my son as I easily got frustrated with him while homeschooling and as I walked away from him, Now in my room, alone, the Lord convicted me how harsh I was being. So i got on my knees and repented asked that Christ would give me gentleness and help me. And I went to Danzig and asked him to forgive me. The Spirit is our helper for those who have Christ, the spirit will bring us to conviction he will lead us to truth. Today I pray God will hep me to walk in the Spirit and remember His truth, I know He will give me victory over sin I know HE is sanctifying me more and more each day to be like Christ. Christ is my Hope! He has given me this desire to homeschool my son and will help me and will use it for His glory! It is not always easy but anything worth doing and benefitting from is not going to be, God is my strength. Galatians 6:9 And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, IF we do not give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment