Saturday, January 14, 2012
Wanted to write in this Blog everyday but as Im starting to realize its not that easy!
Yesturday my day begun fast. Woke up prayed, made breakfast for Danzig my 10 year old son that
I homeschool then we started our work. It really is a blessing to homeschool I praise the Lord we
live in a country that Im free to do this. Im using a curriculum called Switched on School house that
has been such and a blessing. At the begaing, starting our school was a little overwhelming but this program
has really got us organized and learning. We start with bible first, language arts, math, history, science.
Sometimes we dont do all those everyday if Danzig has a test that way he can study more. Of course our
homeschool can be a little more tweaked to help Danzig succeed so there is a lot more a want to do.
~ Around 11:30 I had a hair appointment for highlights and color. Finished about 1:30 and Danzig finished school around 12,then he had an eye doctor appointment so off we went to make that. At 4 I met my Mom for
an early dinner and my sister Elena and my niece Ashly ended up going as well, so that was fun. Got home around 5:30
did a few things around the house then had to go cut a friends husbands hair at her house at 6:30 got back around
8 p.m. after picking up some whataburger for Zel my husband. So in a nut shell that was my day.
Whoa ~ Some people ask me what do you do all day being a stay at home mom. I guess thinking theres not alot I do
believe me there is always alot to do so much you can fill your time with doing that, you do to much and not spend
as much time with the Lord as you need to. About 2 mornings ago I heard somthing on the radio to make me stop and think
"Are you walking with God or expecting HIM to walk with you doing what you want?" Today pausing before I started my day
I thought on the Lord and said how can I know if Im trully walking with Him? ~ Luke 9:23 and He said to all,
"If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross DAILY and Follow me. I thought am I doing this daily, denying myself? I am Christian I want to serve the Lord forever, but I am in this sinful world that can easily lead me astray if I follow it or even follow myself. I must follow Jesus. I am going to be honest in these blogs and as an open book talk about my daily struggles, Lord willing (daily):)! There is no excuse for sin, to continue in it, but I do sin, if I told you I didnt I would be lying. BUT through Jesus he has freed me from the power of it. In Romans 6:14 it says ~ For sin will have no dominion over you, since you are not under law but under grace. Praise God there is hope. I must rememember this and daily die to my own sinful desires and follow Christ and be a doer of his word!! Yesturday instead of getting home and just sitting on the couch after my day I should have picked up His word but I thouught Im tired, being pregnant is NO excuse :) If i feed my body i must feed my soul!
He will give me the strength I need, he is my hope, and all i need!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment